The Gold Standard of Clinical Studies
To measure the effectiveness of Dream, we used a third-party clinical research organization to conduct a study that was:
We took every possible measure to ensure our results were unbiased and accurate.
93% of participants reported Dream helped them to get a more restful night's sleep and wake up feeling more refreshed.
The next day, participantsreported feeling:
Notes from our participants:
“I could really tell that this product impacted my sleep. I also loved that it was a warm beverage to help me wind down at night.”
“I just feel better overall and I don't wake up at night which was a big thing for me. I really feel better.”
“I haven’t slept this good in a very long time!”
“It’s an amazing product.”
“I feel much better after being less stressed and getting good sleep.”
“Using this product seemed to help me get actual rest where I woke up and felt refreshed.”
“I slept better than I have in a while last night. Please send me more!”
The ingredients in Dream and the
stages of sleep
Hemp works with the Endocannabinoid System to maintain homeostasis, which can affect the onset of sleep.*
Melatonin can impact the onset of sleep and REM sleep.*
Magnesium can impact the onset of sleep.*
L-Theanine can impact the first 3 Stages, or the NREM sleep.*
Reishi can impact Stage 3 and REM sleep.*
What’s keeping you up at night?
Dream was formulated to help you combat all the barriers to sleep.
• The average American spends over 7 hours looking at a screen each day.
• Blue light from screens can suppress natural Melatonin secretion.
• Dream Powder contains 3mg of Melatonin to support sleep.
• Americans consume an average of 135mg of caffeine daily.
• Caffeine taken later in the day can reduce slow-wave “deep sleep”, which is necessary for physical restoration.
• Reishi and L-Theanine can aid in deep sleep.*
• Americans’ stress levels are 20 percentage points higher than the global average.
• Adults who sleep less than eight hours a night report higher stress levels than those who sleep at least eight hours a night.
• Dream ingredients Nano Hemp, Reishi, Magnesium, and L-Theanine can all support the body’s response to stress.*
• The recommended daily dose of added sugars is no more than 10% of calories consumed. American adults commonly consume more than that.
• Alcohol, sugar, and carbohydrate-heavy meals can negatively impact the hormonal pathways involved in sleep.
• Dream contains Melatonin, a natural sleep hormone, and Nano Hemp, which work with the Endocannabinoid System to bring the body’s hormonal system into homeostasis.*